Documentation and Reports for all phases include but are not limited to:
• Equipment Location – Lists equipment and the spaces in which that specific piece of equipment is located.
• Space-by-Space (or Room-by-Room) Equipment – Lists all spaces/rooms and each piece of equipment allocated to it.
• AEM (Architectural, Electrical & Mechanical data)
• Excel spreadsheets (for budgeting and other data exports)
• Executive Summary Reports
• “Tracking” reports detailing changes from each published document.
ALL reports are customizable, based on selected report options, and can include empty spaces (rooms), departments, item cost (inclusive of your discount level), and AEM data.
Each report includes a purchase and installation responsibility codes (i.e. which party is responsible for purchasing and/or installation), and reused as existing. Funding codes identify any and all funding sources. These same reports identify Bid Package by type or Vendor assignment to expedite and maximize procurement efforts. They further include secondary power requirements, emergency power requirements, blocking, rough-in requirements, and more.
All documentation can be emailed, posted to an FTP site, printed, or recorded on CD.